Join the Highway 14 Partnership!
Becoming a member of the U.S. Highway 14 Partnership is easy and affordable. Whether you represent a unit of local governmental, business, nonprofit, or you’d like to join as an individual, the Partnership offers member categories that fit your budget.
Local Unit of Government
Membership for local units of government is based on jurisdiction and population. Click here for the 2021 Local Unit of Government Registration Form.
- Large Cities (15,000 pop. and up): $6,000
- Medium Cities (7,500 – 14,999): $2,000
- Small Cities (under 7,500): $750
- Large Counties (50,000 pop. and up): $3,000
- Small Counties (under 50,000): $2,000
- Townships (all sizes): $200
Membership for businesses, nonprofits, and individuals is based on suggested contribution levels. Click here for the 2021 Affiliate Membership Registration Form.
- Gold Level Membership: $1,000
– Chambers of Commerce with membership over 500
– Businesses with $10-25M in sales
- Silver Level Membership: $500
– Chambers with 100-500 members
– Businesses with $5-10M in sales
- Bronze Level Membership: $250
– Chambers with fewer than 100 members
– Businesses with under $5M in sales
- Individual Membership: $100
For more information, please contact Shane Zahrt with Flaherty & Hood, P.A. at (651) 259-1906 or email@example.com.